To our wonderful Inwood Animal Center Clients,
We hope you and your families are doing well, and we greatly appreciate the care and concern that you have shown toward our doctors and staff over the past year.
Thankfully, we are happy to announce that we will be able to have clients in the building, effective 7/5/21, with the following safety precautions in place:
1) We will continue to admit patients over the phone to limit in-person exposure. Once your check-in is complete, a staff member will come out to your vehicle and escort you directly into an exam room, where you will wait for the duration of your appointment. Once your appointment is complete you will be escorted to the reception for checkout. Our waiting area will remain closed to the public at this time.
2) Masks that cover the nose and mouth will still be required for entry into the building, and we ask that anyone who is symptomatic remain in their vehicle. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you, and it must be worn for the entirety of your visit.
3) Unfortunately, the size of our exam rooms does not allow for social distancing, so we ask that only one member (this includes children) of the family escort the pet inside, even if we are seeing multiple pets from the same family. If it is unable to comply with only 1 person per appointment we will offer curbside as an option. Exam rooms will be thoroughly disinfected between uses.
4) If you would still prefer to remain in your car during your pet’s exam, just let us know we will continue to offer curbside appointments!
5) Boarding, Grooming, Surgery, D/O, Tech appointment, Prescription pick-up, and medication pick-up will continue to be curbside until further notice.
Again, we cannot tell you how much we have appreciated your support, concern, and flexibility during what has been an unprecedented time in both our community and our industry in general.
The Doctors and Staff Inwood Animal Center